In this workshop, children put their imaginations at the service of the theater through games, exercises, improvisations, collective and individual work, and mutual listening. Over the days, they embody real or fictional characters, create diverse worlds with friends and family, gain confidence through complicity with others. They will project themselves in another time, evolve on other planets, that of improvisation and personal commitment.
To laugh, to be moved, to reflect, to doubt, to stumble, to get up, to be in the present moment, it is all the theater and much more.
2 sessions :
- 2019.07.04 ~ 10 : 5 days ( sat-sun days off ) from 1 pm to 3 pm
- 2019.07.11 ~ 17 : 5 days ( sat-sun days off ) from 1 pm to 3 pm
– Public : From CM1 to 3ème.
– Students min et max : One group from 8 to 20 students
– Teachers : Nicolas HAZARD & Esther FORNAGE-KENNY
– Contents :
1st session : Physical expression ( Francophones & Anglophones)
2nd session : Linguistic expression ( Francophones )
A show will only be presented at the end of the 2nd session.
– Price : 120,000 wons by student for 1 session